Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hawaii Five O Star Scott Caan’s Rough Past


Back from vacation and I had to put up this post for my new favorite TV show, Hawaii Five-O.

It turns out new TV star Scott Caan, son of legendary James Caan, had a rebellious past like most of us.

See details here

Whatever the case, I think Scott does a fantastic job on Hawaii Five O. And I haven’t been this impressed with a cop show since Hill Street Blues. What’s so wonderful about this show is the characters are written so beautifully that you’re immediately sucked in. I couldn’t care less about shoot outs and car chases. Give me interesting characters to love, hate or both and that’s how you get a quality program.

It’s good to be back home and posting.




Tell two friends about this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment