Saturday, January 29, 2011

Skinny VS Curvy

Skinny VS Curvy


Sophie Monk Opens Up About Her Plastic Surgery

Posted: 29 Jan 2011 11:07 AM PST

Sophie Monk Opens Up About Her Plastic Surgery | beauty body image

‘Half of my lip was removed with the cyst, and I was advised to get filler in my top lip to help balance it out. I should have said no to the filler in the first place but I trusted the doctor. I'm so sick of people saying that just because of my lips, I've has surgery everywhere.’

… said the actress in a recent interview.

Sophie also mentioned that she should take better care of her body:

‘The stress of this business tends to come out through my body. Either I eat too much or I eat nothing. I need to be more responsible for my body.’

Click here to see how Sophie’s figure has changed in the past year!

Share your thoughts!


© Versus for Skinny VS Curvy, 2011. | Permalink | No comment

Tags: makeover, plastic surgery, quote, yo-yo diet

Related posts

No comments:

Post a Comment