Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kralix

Kralix


John Snow of Game of Thrones

Posted: 02 Apr 2011 05:06 PM PDT

I am a fan of the books of George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire.  Learning from the internet that HBO will be making a tv series out of the first book, the Game of Thrones, I was so happy that I barely slept on that night, thinking of how my favorite characters and the land of Westeros will look like in real life. I can barely wait to watch Game of Thrones Online and then watch Game of Thrones episode 1 online.

I have always dreamed of seeing my favorite characters especially Jon Snow and his wolf in real life. I have imagined how he would look like and how large his dire wolf would be and stuff like that. Jon Snow is played by Kit Harington. You can check out the video below to know more about the character and his role on the tv series. Game of Thrones is based on the first book of George R.R. Martin and is written and produced by David Benioff and Dan Weiss.


No comments:

Post a Comment