Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pauly D on ‘Jersey Shore’ Cast Mate Angelina: “The Girl is Crazy”


OK Magazine reports that after she left the first season of Jersey Shore early to be with her now ex-boyfriend, Angelina Parvarnick is having a hard time getting back in with the cast members.

And, Pauly D didn’t hold back when reacting to Angelina’s proclamation of love for him when speaking with OK! on Saturday.
“The girl is crazy. I wasn’t expecting that at all. That’s the last thing I was expecting,” Pauly D told OK! after Angelina had told him that she loved him.

“Not at all. I don’t love her at all,” he gushed to OK!

‘JERSEY SHORE’ CAST HOPS COAST AND HEADS WEST

Regardless of Angelina, Pauly D is still loving his stint on the MTV reality show with Snooki, J Woww, and Mike “The Situation.”
“It’s crazy. I’m actually having the time of my life. I love living with these guys. I love being back at seaside right now and just living my life on film. I love it!”




Don't Leave Without Clicking Other Great Stories in The Last Tradition. Tell two friends about this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment