Monday, April 4, 2011

Toronto Canada ‘Slut Walk’ women march for slut rights


Let me say I fully support a woman’s rights be a slut. In fact, I consider this a civil right. There needs to be a slut law rights law not only in Canada but here in the United States.

The Blaze reports as Middle Eastern activists take to the streets to protest the corrupt regimes under which they live, young feminists in Toronto are using their democratic rights to protest a decidedly different cause: the Slut Walk

Susan B. Anthony is rolling over in her grave.

The Canadian women, as you can see in the CBC news clip below, were marching in the streets of Toronto on Sunday in the city’s first Slut Walk–”a demonstration with a difference,” the CBC anchor gravely observes.

“I strongly believe in women’s sexuality,” one young female protester said with conviction at the march.

Another chimed in: “I think that I can dress in a thong and some tights–and maybe not wear any underwear when I’m wearing a skirt, and that not be a consent for me to get raped.” Amen, sister?!




Yeah, baby, shake that thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment