Sunday, April 3, 2011

Who will be the first GOP prez nominee to say bring all the troops home? The GOP anti war candidate


I’m just throwing this question out there hoping my fellow conservative bloggers will do the same and get this debate going.

In my opinion, this issue is just sitting there. A lot of people in their hearts know it. I think it’s time for the troops to come home, especially now that Barack Obama, has illegally I might add, gotten the United States into a 3rd war in the Middle East.

Let Afghanistan and Iraq fend for themselves, we’ve spent enough blood and treasure. And given the winds of revolution blowing in the Middle East, our presences in Iraq and Afghanistan has become redundant.

I feel any GOP nominee taking hold of this issue will get massive support from across the poltical spectrum. Let Barack Obama and the Democrats argue for war, which we know their hearts wouldn’t be in it. Put the Dems on the defensive and tie withdrawing the troops to spending cuts.

I hope other bloggers will pick this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment