Thursday, April 21, 2011

You've Seen All The Athletes, Now It's Time For A Trick Shot Video From A Doctor



What's up, Doc? I realize there's a good amount of editing goin' on here, but let's give ol' Sawbones some props. First bit of humor I've seen from a quack since like forever. And at least it's not another lame athlete seein' how many hits he can get on YouTube. I have a couple of friends who are doctors and while they're some of the best people you wanna meet, jokin' around is not, let's say, a real strength. Matter of fact, I think they kinda count on me for that shit since they're dealin' with life and death and sorrow on a daily basis.

A little Bahtendah prescription (see how I did that?) for ya - next time ya go see your doctor, have a little fun with 'em. Just might make their day. Pay attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment